Autumn Leaves 歌詞

The sunburned hands, i used to hold. The sunburned hand i used to hold. And soon i'll hear old winter's song. The falling leaves drift by the window.

autumn leaves 歌詞
Untitled Document

autumn leaves 歌詞. I see your lips, the summer kisses. And soon i'll hear old winter's song. But i miss you most of all my darling. The autumn leaves of red and gold. I see your lips, the summer kisses. Since you went away the days.

And Soon I'll Hear Old Winter's Song.


He said he′ll be back with that same tone that you just said you'll stay forever with it seems that all the autumn leaves are falling i feel like you're the only reason for it all the things you do all. The autumn leaves of red and gold. And soon i'll hear old winter's song.

Since You Went Away The Days.


I see your lips, the summer kisses. Since you went away, the days grow long. The falling leaves drift by the window.

The Sunburned Hands I Used To Hold.


The falling leaves drift by the window. I see your lips, the summer kisses. I see your lips, the summer kisses.

The Falling Leaves Drift By The Window.


But i miss you most of all my darling. The autumn leaves of red and gold. The falling leaves drift by the window the autumn leaves of red and gold i see your lips the summer kisses the sunburned hands i used to hold since you went away the days grow long.

Since You Went Away The.


The falling leaves drift by the window. I see your lips, the summer kisses. The autumn leaves of red and gold.

Popular Posts

Jk Jc Js

Bts 海報

Aigle 台灣

下雨天 南拳媽媽